Our Sponsors

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Today I am the interviewee.

Well, how the turntables. After months of interviewing others (which I am still doing, mind), I'm the one being asked the questions for a change.

Tonight I'll be recording a podcast with Trisha Lynn of Geeking Out About... and Oni Hartstein. I'll post a link to that once it's done, but we'll be talking about con running and all sorts of other great jazz.

Last week, I was interviewed by Timey Tardis, a really fab young interviewer who's probably gonna end up giving us all a run for our money. He chatted with me about my work with (Re)Generation Who, what it's like being a freelancer, and why I can't find toilets in Cardiff.

You can watch the video below:


I was also interviewed recently for Forbes.com about the anime industry in America and going from fansubbing to professional work for streaming sites. You can read the article, written by contributor Lauren Orsini, here.

Thanks to both Timey Tardis and Lauren for being awesome interviewers and making being on the opposite side so enjoyable.