Our Sponsors

Thursday, April 28, 2016

"101 Claras to See" -- A Limited-Edition Charity Anthology



If you follow me on my various social medias, you'll have seen mention of 101 Claras to See in passing. Starting today, you can pick up your very own copy -- and it goes toward a great cause.

101 Claras to See is a compilation of 101 artworks, stories, and essays by a variety of writers and artists, all centering on the character of Clara Oswald. You'll see some familiar names in there, including my friend and collaborator Ginger Hoesly, as well as fans and creators whose works may not have been as broadly seen.

My Patreon supporters will have seen a snippet of my story, "A Friend in Common," well in advance. For those who haven't, make sure you're caught up to at least the end of Series 9. It's a bit (read: a lot) spoiler-y for "Hell Bent." But I had a great time writing it, and it gave me an opportunity both to examine the concept of Clara as a unifying character between the two major eras of the show and to write for a few characters I've always wanted to have a go at writing.

That's all I'll say; the rest is for you to find out.

Sales of 101 Claras to See will benefit One to One Children's Fund, for whom Jenna Coleman is an ambassador. One to One helps underprivileged children around the world by providing health care, education, and psychosocial services to communities most in need.

Each paperback volume is $28 US + $12 shipping, and will only be available to order for three weeks. If you're a fan of Clara Oswald or have a friend who is, consider picking up a copy while you have the chance!

Click here to order 101 Claras to See.