Our Sponsors

Monday, April 25, 2016

VIDEO: Interview with Yee Jee Tso -- 'Time and Spaces: A Photo Journal of Doctor Who Filming'


The TV movie was my first true exposure to Doctor Who, and I have a soft spot for it to this day. So I was extremely excited to hear that Yee Jee Tso, who played Chang Lee (and has appeared as other characters in various Doctor Who audios), was publishing a book to share his photos and memories from his time on the set.

I conducted an interview with Yee Jee last week for the (Re)Generation Who YouTube channel, in which we talked about the making of the book, the making of the film, and its influence on the show and the fandom 20 years hence. Yee Jee is a super awesome guy to talk to, and I'm hoping we'll have the chance to chat again soon.

Note that, due to the nature of our video software, there are some glitches; any information lost is present in the video links on the YouTube page.

Incidentally, if you'd like to see more of my Who-related interviews -- including clips of my live interviews at (Re)Gen with Tom Baker, Peter Davison, and Colin Baker -- I have a separate page where I'm archiving all of those. If you're a TVM fan, there's one in there with Daphne Ashbrook, too!