Our Sponsors

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Who Are You Talking To? A 'Doctor Who' interview database.


If you've hung around my blog or any of my social media long enough, you'll have noticed that I do tend to do things along a Doctor Who bent. This is largely because of my involvement with (Re)Generation Who, for which I'm the social media coordinator and a regular panelist and interviewer.

Between the panels and the blog interviews, it's gotten to the point where I've interview enough Who-related individuals that they merit curating. The interviews, not the individuals. I think.

To that end, over on the sidebar, you'll see a section called Who Are You Talking To? This is a regularly updated list of links to all my Who-ish interviews of interest. At the moment it includes mostly text interviews, but there are also clips of my live interviews with Tom Baker, Peter Davison, and Colin Baker.

More will be coming in future, so keep an eye out! And thanks for all your support so far.