Our Sponsors

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Adopt-a-Project -- an easier way to sponsor.



So I was dead sad about having to shut my Patreon down. I really enjoyed a lot of what I was doing, but I couldn't manage the amount of work it required with the number of patrons I had. Maybe at a later date when I have a wider reach I can try again... but for now I'm opting for something a little more a la carte.

Look at the top left. See the option for "Adopt a Project"? It's a new thing I'm trying out where I'm going to lay anything of mine that I'm too busy, tired, or unsure of the market for. For a few bucks, you can "adopt" the project and make sure I see it through to the end.

Benefits of adopting a project?

-- You let me know what sort of work you like from me, so I can do more of it!

-- You'll get a name check (varies depending on the type of project).

-- You'll have access to it before anyone else.

In future, I'm considering opening up art and writing commissions for a small fee. But for now, I'd like to see if my back-burner projects are of interest to anyone.

So if you see something you like, go for it!