We all know by now that I'm a loyal Chapters Tea & Co. enjoyer, so I'm always excited when new seasonal teas drop. Fall brings with it new and returning cozy fall teas, including three of my favorites: Headless Horseman, Caramel Cabin, and Cozy Apple Spice.
While I can heartily recommend these three returning flavors, I also naturally wanted to test the two new arrivals. One is a fruit-based take on a seasonal favorite, and the other is a literary-inspired, bolder flavored blend.
Pumpkin Lane Café
I knew the minute I read about this pumpkin pie fruit tea that I was going to love it. And I was absolutely not mistaken. Many fruit-based teas steep a little too tart, usually because of the inclusion of hibiscus, but this one came out exactly as advertised. While there is hibiscus in this blend, it doesn't overpower the pumpkin, cinnamon, and cardamom. It's become my new go-to for fall afternoons and evenings when I'm trying to avoid caffeine for the evening.
Midnight at Sherlock's
Full disclosure: coffee is a bit iffy for me, in terms of tolerance rather than taste. And there is very real ground coffee in this, so be aware if you have similar issues. To that end, I could have enough to enjoy and rate the smell and the taste — both of which are fantastic. This blends coffee, puerh, and cocoa, and the result is a very dark rich blend that's very moody and cozy. Despite the coffee inclusion, this is not their highest-caffeine blend!
Use my code KARA15 for 15% off these and other tea blends from Chapters Tea & Co.!










0 comments:
Post a Comment