In addition to the Literary Tea collection I reviewed not long ago, Plum Deluxe were also kind enough to send along three more teas they thought might suit my taste. I'm not about to let a good tea go un-shouted-out, so here we are again with a new trio of reviews!
This set of teas isn't on any particular theme, but rather is a selection from across their catalogue.
Welsh Dreams Herbal
While I'm not a big herbal tea drinker, I'm trying to get better about cutting my caffeine after a certain time of day. So good herbals and decafs are always nice to find. This is a soft, comforting blend with a honeybush base and notes of peppermint and vanilla. But it's not strong, candy-like peppermint. It's sweet but not too sweet, and very relaxing at the end of the day.
Picard Black Tea Blend
This is the blend I've had my eye on for some time... after all, I'm a Star Trek fan and an Earl Grey fan. Plum Deluxe has several interesting twists on Earl Grey, and this is another of them. The cinnamon pecan flavoring makes it taste almost like a pastry, which gives it a sort of breakfasty feel. While it's not my favorite of their Earl Greys (that would be their Grantham Grey), it's still an extremely nice one.
Porch Sippin' Pecan Black
Maybe I'm just desperate for autumn, but this tea was my favorite of the trio. This black tea has a very strong, sweet praline flavor with big fall vibes. This would make an incredible milk tea, either hot or iced. And especially now, in the heat of summer, it was a welcome dose of cool-weather feelings.
If you'd like to try these or any other teas from Plum Deluxe, be sure to use my affiliate link! And check out my previous review, showcasing their Literary Tea collection.

0 comments:
Post a Comment